Priberam is offering short-term research internships at its Labs. We are looking for people to work in our exciting projects in the areas of Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing, or to propose their own internship project.
- Location: Lisbon, Portugal (close to Instituto Superior Técnico)
- Job: Research Intern
- Duration: 3 months
- Skills: Machine Learning and/or Natural Language Processing
We welcome applications from Master's and PhD students who would like to have a short-time experience in the industry. We offer a stimulating research environment, with connections to the international ML and NLP state-of-the-art research scene.
The specific start and end dates are flexible, but we expect interns to work for about three months in a project of their choice, together with our research team. Before the internship actually starts, the intern and our research team will elaborate a research plan suitable for a 3-month duration, with concrete goals.
The ideal candidate is:
- a Master's or PhD student in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics, Electrical Engineering, or other related field
- someone with knowledge of Machine learning and/or Natural Language Processing
- experienced in developing, analyzing, and implementing algorithms
- a strong programmer (preferably in C++ and/or Python, but proficiency in other languages is acceptable)
- (optional) an author of scientific papers in international conferences or journals.
Send us an email with your CV and a brief letter of motivation.